Town of Malta Parks, Recreation & Human Services
Skip to nav
- Requests for a refund or credit must be made a full week prior to the start of class. There will be a $10 service charge for each activity refund via check, although there is no service charge for accepting a credit on your MaltaParksRec.com customer account.
- Refunds requested less than one week prior to the start of class may be submitted for consideration on a case-by-case basis.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
- Only amounts greater than $10 will be refundable via check. For refund requests under $10, money will be applied to your MaltaParksRec.com customer account.
- In the event that an activity is filled or cancelled, a full refund will be made. If there is an unplanned cancellation of a single class, that class will be rescheduled whenever possible. If it cannot be rescheduled, a prorated refund in a form of a credit will be issued.
- Some classes, events, camps, etc. may have a refund policy specific to them. If so, it will be stated in that enrollment form.
- For classes where registration is processed with the provider of the class, refunds would be subject to and processed by them.